Student Injury Reporting (Non - Employee)

The OSU College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences provides the following Student Injury Report Form and Guidelines to document and track the occurrence of student injuries. Complete the form when an injury leads to any of the following:

  1. Care needed is greater than general first aid.
  2. The student seeks medical attention (OSU Student Health Services, health care provider office, urgent care center, or emergency department).
  3. EMS 9-1-1 is called.

All student injuries should be reported to the instructor immediately!

Click here for the CFAES Student Injury Report Form

Additional information can be found at OSU Student Health Services:

For further information, feel free to contact the appropriate office listed below.
Columbus Campus, OSU Research Farms and OSU Extension
      Kent McGuire
      CFAES Safety and Health Coordinator
      260A Agricultural Engineering Building
      590 Woody Hayes Drive
      Columbus, OH 43210-1064
      Phone: 614-292-0677
      Fax: 614-292-9448
Wooster Campus and Research Stations     
      Seth Walker
      Environmental Health and Safety
      OARDC,  Wooster, OH 44691
      Phone: 330-263-3665

Reviewed / Updated: 3/28/18 K. McGuire